Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default command?

I am fairly new at using Excel, and am having a problem finding a
command, if there is one, to just select the last two digits of a number
and use it in a formula then paste in back on the end of the original
number. I am using Excel 2000.

example:

422733 take the last two digits and divide them by 60 and end up with a
final number 4227.55

Thanks, Don

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Don,

There must be smarter ways, but here's one:

=INT(A1/100)+(A1-(INT(A1/100)*100))/60

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten