-   -   command? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316023-command.html)

Don B[_4_]

command?

I am fairly new at using Excel, and am having a problem finding a
command, if there is one, to just select the last two digits of a number
and use it in a formula then paste in back on the end of the original
number. I am using Excel 2000.

example:

422733 take the last two digits and divide them by 60 and end up with a
final number 4227.55

Thanks, Don

Bob Phillips[_6_]

command?

Hi Don

422733\100 + (422733 mod 100)/60

--

HTH

RP

"Don B" wrote in message
I am fairly new at using Excel, and am having a problem finding a
command, if there is one, to just select the last two digits of a number
and use it in a formula then paste in back on the end of the original
number. I am using Excel 2000.

example:

422733 take the last two digits and divide them by 60 and end up with a
final number 4227.55

Thanks, Don

Niek Otten

command?

Hi Don,

There must be smarter ways, but here's one:

=INT(A1/100)+(A1-(INT(A1/100)*100))/60

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten