Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table Error Message - "Command Text not set for command obje

Working in a pivot table (from an OLAP cube in our ERP system) and selecting
certain data by a field drop down list (trial balance) - most
selections/filters took without a problem. Now I'm getting the error message
in the subject line. The report I want to create requires more filtering.
What does that message mean and what do I need to do to correct? Thanks.