Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to get more than one column in drop down list

I have a named range in a cell that contains centre codes, I would like to have it so it puts the centre code in that cell as it does now but also to see the centre name in the drop down list like in access.

on start up I have some code:

If (Worksheets("Audit Checklist").Range("C4").Value = "") Then

MsgBox ("Please select the centre you wish to audit from the dropdown box in cell C4")
Application.Goto Reference:=Worksheets("Audit Checklist").Range("C4")

Else

End If

what I would like but couldnt get it to do was to loop round and not allow the user to proceed until the user had selected from the drop down list in c4.

I tried:

dowhile

wend

but of course it loops forever as I dont know how to get it to wait for the user to input from the list.

regards in advance