CMonroe329

Default Column drop-down list sorter

I need to create a drop-down memu in the column headers that show only rows
with corresponding list info.
So, I have a column title Names, I have 10 rows of data and under the column
Names, I have Nancy, Katie and Mary. I need to be able to select only Mary
and all the other rows that have Nancy and Katie in that column are not
shown. Does that make sense? and how do I do it?