Stacy

Default Adding a Drop Down List to a Column?

Hello!

Can anyone tell me how to add a drop down list to a specific column? I need
to have only two options in the list, and the people using the spreadsheet
should not be able to input any other value than:

Local Market
Other

Thanks!

Ruthki

use data validation - it will restrict the entries to items that are
validated.
if you use the List option you can refer to a list of the two options
in another part of the spreadsheeet.
Once data validations is set up when you go to the cell you will see
the drop down arrow on the right.

Ruth

--
Ruthki