Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bw bw is offline

Default Keyboard command different when protected

<ctrlPageDown moves to the next sheet in a workbook. But when the sheet
is protected, <ctrlPageDown moves right to the next columns not
previously visible.

Is there someway to make <ctrlPageDown work the way it is advertised
without un-protecting the worksheet?

Thanks,
Bernie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bw bw is offline

Thanks for the reply, Tom.

Since you couldn't reproduce the problem, I did a little testing. When
you protect the sheet, the problem occurs when you check "Select unlocked
cells" AND do Not check "Select locked cells".

Bernie

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:13:11 -0400, Tom Ogilvy wrote:

I couldn't reproduce the behavior you describe. Are you sure your scroll
lock key isn't on.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It seems to be only with that setting. With either of the other two options
it works as expected.

Can't say that there is a way to change that behavior.

Tom Ogilvy