Debra Farnham

Default Keyboard Command to go to next blank cell

Hello All

Excel 2K, Windows 2K

Is there any keyboard command available that will take me to the next blank
cell in my workbook? (it doesn't matter whether it's in the next column, the
next row, ten rows down or ten columns across) ... the next blank one

TIA for any assistance.

Debra

RagDyer

Hold down <End, and hit an arrow key in the direction you're looking to go,
and you'll end up in the last cell with data.
So, hit the arrow key twice to end up in the next blank cell.
--
HTH,

RD