Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2003 blows me right out sometimes

Anyone encountered this? Sometimes when I'm trying to run my VBA cod
Excel will bring up the "Excel has encountered a problem and will clos
- Send/Don't Send to Microsoft....." and then closes Excel. Sometime
it immediately re-opens and tries to recover the workbook but no
always. Once I've reloaded my project I can usually re-run the exac
same application without a problem. It really doesn't seem to b
related to any of my code as I've seen it happen with several workbook
on several different machines. Just trying to figure out if this i
happening to anyone else. Feedback appreciated?
:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe cleaning up your windows temp folder would help.

Excel can store lots of stuff in there.

"EnigmaCDE <" wrote:

Anyone encountered this? Sometimes when I'm trying to run my VBA code
Excel will bring up the "Excel has encountered a problem and will close
- Send/Don't Send to Microsoft....." and then closes Excel. Sometimes
it immediately re-opens and tries to recover the workbook but not
always. Once I've reloaded my project I can usually re-run the exact
same application without a problem. It really doesn't seem to be
related to any of my code as I've seen it happen with several workbooks
on several different machines. Just trying to figure out if this is
happening to anyone else. Feedback appreciated?
:)

---

Dave Peterson