Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
EnigmaCDE[_2_] EnigmaCDE[_2_] is offline

Default Excel 2003 blows me right out sometimes

Anyone encountered this? Sometimes when I'm trying to run my VBA cod
Excel will bring up the "Excel has encountered a problem and will clos
- Send/Don't Send to Microsoft....." and then closes Excel. Sometime
it immediately re-opens and tries to recover the workbook but no
always. Once I've reloaded my project I can usually re-run the exac
same application without a problem. It really doesn't seem to b
related to any of my code as I've seen it happen with several workbook
on several different machines. Just trying to figure out if this i
happening to anyone else. Feedback appreciated?
: