Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Animation

I have a form that shows the progression bar of my macro.
Similar to a %complete bar. Would it be possible to add
something interesting like an animation feature such as a
running man to this form? How could I go about doing this?
Any other suggestions on types of animation characters
would be appreciated as well as how to use them.

Thank You
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I can think of a few ways you could do this:

1) I haven't tried it, but what happens if you put an
animated .gif picture on a user form?
2) It would be possible, if you have the appropriate 3rd
party software, to put an animation into an OLE frame, I
believe.
3) Or, you could do this "manually" by having a set of
overlapping images on your user form and using the Timer
to cycle through a sequence of images (setting and
resetting their Visible property one by one) to create the
impression of an animation.

.

Animation Weave New Users to Excel 1 December 7th 05 02:21 PM
Window Animation Michel Pierron Excel Programming 3 January 7th 04 07:02 PM
Window Animation Tom Ogilvy Excel Programming 4 January 4th 04 03:34 PM
Animation Adam Klee Excel Programming 3 August 12th 03 01:15 PM
animation Adam Klee Excel Programming 0 August 12th 03 08:04 AM