Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
K Dales K Dales is offline

Default Animation

I can think of a few ways you could do this:

1) I haven't tried it, but what happens if you put an
animated .gif picture on a user form?
2) It would be possible, if you have the appropriate 3rd
party software, to put an animation into an OLE frame, I
believe.
3) Or, you could do this "manually" by having a set of
overlapping images on your user form and using the Timer
to cycle through a sequence of images (setting and
resetting their Visible property one by one) to create the
impression of an animation.