Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default animation

At first sorry for my incorrect english, but it isn'my main language.
As a matter of fact I'm a beginer of VBA, but I decided to try.
I have a small problem, how can I make a macro to resize simple rectangle on
the worksheet (after clicking).
Resizing will have to be animated of course.
I' thinking that I have used wrong prperty?

Sub Animation()
Dim logo As Shape
Dim y As Single, x As Single
For y = 1 To 16 Step 2