Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hyperlink

Hi

I have managed to write some code to copy some data from one workshee
("Worksheet A") to the bottom of a list in another workshee
("Worksheet B").

I would like to -
i) add a hyperlink in say Column A of "Worksheet B", so that I ca
navigate back to the original source of the data in "Worksheet A"; and
ii) add a hyperlink in say Column A of "Worksheet A", so that I ca
navigate back to the copied data in "Worksheet B".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Pete

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Couldn't you record a macro when you did this one time manually?

"PeterW <" wrote:

Hi

I have managed to write some code to copy some data from one worksheet
("Worksheet A") to the bottom of a list in another worksheet
("Worksheet B").

I would like to -
i) add a hyperlink in say Column A of "Worksheet B", so that I can
navigate back to the original source of the data in "Worksheet A"; and
ii) add a hyperlink in say Column A of "Worksheet A", so that I can
navigate back to the copied data in "Worksheet B".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Peter

---

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the response Dave

I have tried this, but unfortunately copying the Hyperlink functio
does not remember the original linked address (ie it doesn't remembe
the worksheet it came from)

I think I will need to write the Hyperlink function programatically..
which I don't know how to do.

Any further help/advice would be appreciated.

Regards
Pete

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

David McRitchie posted this and it might help you:

=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",C5),C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",sheetone!C5),sheeton e!C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'sheet two'!C5),'sheet two'!C5)

David also has a "build table of contents" macro at:

It might help you with the code.

"PeterW <" wrote:

Thanks for the response Dave

I have tried this, but unfortunately copying the Hyperlink function
does not remember the original linked address (ie it doesn't remember