Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hyperlink

David McRitchie posted this and it might help you:

=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",C5),C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",sheetone!C5),sheeton e!C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'sheet two'!C5),'sheet two'!C5)

David also has a "build table of contents" macro at:

It might help you with the code.

"PeterW <" wrote:

Thanks for the response Dave

I have tried this, but unfortunately copying the Hyperlink function
does not remember the original linked address (ie it doesn't remember
the worksheet it came from)

I think I will need to write the Hyperlink function programatically...
which I don't know how to do.

Any further help/advice would be appreciated.

Regards
Peter

---

Dave Peterson