Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hyperlink

Couldn't you record a macro when you did this one time manually?

"PeterW <" wrote:

Hi

I have managed to write some code to copy some data from one worksheet
("Worksheet A") to the bottom of a list in another worksheet
("Worksheet B").

I would like to -
i) add a hyperlink in say Column A of "Worksheet B", so that I can
navigate back to the original source of the data in "Worksheet A"; and
ii) add a hyperlink in say Column A of "Worksheet A", so that I can
navigate back to the copied data in "Worksheet B".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Peter

---