Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default page setup via code

A worksheet's page setup information is stored in the PageSetup
property of the worksheet object. See VBA Help for PageSetup for
a list of the various properties.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"pepenacho" wrote in
message
Does anyone know where I can get some samples of code that will

help me figure out how a particular worksheet's "page setup" is
setup.

One I'd like to be able to "re-print" it into code and then use

it for other sheets rather than going through the process of
doing it by hand.

Right now I have a template sheet that a macro uses to copy the

settings, but that feels like a crude method.

I've looked a few things up and not much help from the "Excel

VBA code" books - or I'm not looking at the right one.

Thanks,
pepenacho