Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro for copying named range to any sheet

I'm looking for help in writing a macro to copy a named range of cell
(1 row by 12 columns named "Scores") on Sheet 1 of my workbook an
paste it in the active cell on any sheet from Sheet 3 to 7.

I plan to put a button on each of Sheets (3-7) and execute the macr
after making the appropriate target cell active. I know I could writ
a separate macro on each of the target sheets but is there a way t
write one macro that will do the job from each sheet and assign th
same macro to each button

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub Test()

Range("Scores").Copy
ActiveCell.PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues)

End Sub

If you activate the cell and run this macro with a button, it shoul
work as you like for every worksheet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro for copying named range to any sheet - Duty States1.xls (0/1)

I have a sheet which does something simular, see attached (hopefully
it gets to you)

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:23:28 -0500, Cutter
wrote:

I'm looking for help in writing a macro to copy a named range of cells
(1 row by 12 columns named "Scores") on Sheet 1 of my workbook and
paste it in the active cell on any sheet from Sheet 3 to 7.

I plan to put a button on each of Sheets (3-7) and execute the macro
after making the appropriate target cell active. I know I could write
a separate macro on each of the target sheets but is there a way to
write one macro that will do the job from each sheet and assign the
same macro to each button?

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro for copying named range to any sheet - 1 files [02/21]

Please don't send attachments to Newsgroups. There are really good reasons
not to.

Here's what you should know about Attachments in Newsgroups:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Attachments.htm

While you're at it - have a read of Chip Pearson's New Posters guide:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm

"Gary" wrote in message
s.com...