-   -   Macro for copying named range to any sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/302965-macro-copying-named-range-any-sheet.html)

Cutter[_6_]

Macro for copying named range to any sheet

I'm looking for help in writing a macro to copy a named range of cell
(1 row by 12 columns named "Scores") on Sheet 1 of my workbook an
paste it in the active cell on any sheet from Sheet 3 to 7.

I plan to put a button on each of Sheets (3-7) and execute the macr
after making the appropriate target cell active. I know I could writ
a separate macro on each of the target sheets but is there a way t
write one macro that will do the job from each sheet and assign th
same macro to each button

renegan[_2_]

Macro for copying named range to any sheet

Sub Test()

Range("Scores").Copy
ActiveCell.PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues)

End Sub

If you activate the cell and run this macro with a button, it shoul
work as you like for every worksheet

renegan[_3_]

Macro for copying named range to any sheet

Sub Test()

Range("Scores").Copy
ActiveCell.PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues)

End Sub

If you activate the cell and run this macro with a button, it shoul
work as you like for every worksheet

renegan[_5_]

Macro for copying named range to any sheet

Sub Test()

Range("Scores").Copy
ActiveCell.PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues)

End Sub

If you activate the cell and run this macro with a button, it shoul
work as you like for every worksheet

renegan[_4_]

Macro for copying named range to any sheet

Sub Test()

Range("Scores").Copy
ActiveCell.PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues)

End Sub

If you activate the cell and run this macro with a button, it shoul
work as you like for every worksheet

Gary[_18_]

Macro for copying named range to any sheet - Duty States1.xls (0/1)

I have a sheet which does something simular, see attached (hopefully
it gets to you)

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:23:28 -0500, Cutter
wrote:

I'm looking for help in writing a macro to copy a named range of cells
(1 row by 12 columns named "Scores") on Sheet 1 of my workbook and
paste it in the active cell on any sheet from Sheet 3 to 7.

I plan to put a button on each of Sheets (3-7) and execute the macro
after making the appropriate target cell active. I know I could write
a separate macro on each of the target sheets but is there a way to
write one macro that will do the job from each sheet and assign the
same macro to each button?

---

Rob van Gelder[_4_]

Macro for copying named range to any sheet - 1 files [02/21]

Please don't send attachments to Newsgroups. There are really good reasons
not to.

Here's what you should know about Attachments in Newsgroups:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Attachments.htm

While you're at it - have a read of Chip Pearson's New Posters guide:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm

"Gary" wrote in message
s.com...