Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,comp.databases.ms-access

Default importing Data from access

I have been attempting to create a reservation planning form in excel
that imports Data from an Access database and inserts that information
automaticly into the correct spreed sheet and the correct cells within
that worksheet. The Excel Book is made up of 12 worksheets named
Jan-Dec. Each worksheet has columns labeled as each day of that month.
Column 'A' is reserved for 19 rows named "room1 - room19". The data I
am importing from the data base is " start date", "end date" and "room
number". I am also importing " surname" which i have intended to use
as the data that is actually inserted into the cell which is hopefull
pinpointed using the other information. I have had an attempt at using
VBA but totally unsuccessful. I am hoping that someone could point me
in the right direction. Please