jerry

Default importing data from access

when importing data from access, i have one column is a unique identifying
number. HOwever, the number comes in with { } around the #. How can i remove
them.

thanks
Jerry
Pierre

jerry wrote:
when importing data from access, i have one column is a unique identifying
number. HOwever, the number comes in with { } around the #. How can i remove
them.

thanks
Jerry

Once in Excel, do a find and replace. Twice, once for {, and then
repeat for }.

Leave the "replace with" blank, and "replace all" both times.

pierre

Dave Peterson

I don't speak Access, but couldn't you just select your range and do:
Edit|Replace
what: {
with: (leave blank)
replace all