Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find and read/update option button

I have an Access program that reads and populates an Excel workbook.
However, now I want to be able to read and/or update the values. The
workbook has 4 option buttons (radio buttons) that when you click on one,
the current selection is turned off. In Access we call this an Option
Group. Someone created a template and is no longer available. Thanks.

David

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

David,

Do you just want to clear the OB from code?

xlApp.Activeworkbook.ActiveSheet.OptionButtons("Op tion Button 1").Value
= False

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"David Chase" wrote in message
I have an Access program that reads and populates an Excel workbook.
However, now I want to be able to read and/or update the values. The
workbook has 4 option buttons (radio buttons) that when you click on one,
the current selection is turned off. In Access we call this an Option
Group. Someone created a template and is no longer available. Thanks.

David

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Actually, I figured out the named range name and used the following and
it works. Thanks.

m_objWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Range("wfam").Value = 1

David