Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calendar in UserForm

Hello

A while agao someone on this forum showed me how to add a clandar to a
UserForm for entering dates.

The solution was to add Calendar Control 10.0 to the Toolbox.

That calendar does not have, however, sufficient detail to select Day Date,
Month and Year. It allows selection only of Month, Year and Weekday. Am I
missing something?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

W,

Have you used the DTPicker1? This is included in the
MSCOMCT2.OCX file. To see a picture of the control go to:
url=/library/en-
us/vbcon98/html/vbconusingdatetimepickercontrol.asp

If you do not have this OCX file you can download it from
MS. If you have the OCX file go to the VBE of Excel.
Select Tools|Additional Controls..., then select Microsoft
Date and Time Picker Control 6.0. This will add the
control to your tool box.

I hope this helps, Dennis
A while agao someone on this forum showed me how to add a

clandar to a
UserForm for entering dates.

The solution was to add Calendar Control 10.0 to the

Toolbox.

That calendar does not have, however, sufficient detail

to select Day Date,
Month and Year. It allows selection only of Month, Year

and Weekday. Am I
missing something?

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

OK, i will try it.

Was I right that the Calendar Control 10.0 does not allow date selection?
That seems bizarre.

"Dennis" wrote in message
W,

Have you used the DTPicker1? This is included in the
MSCOMCT2.OCX file. To see a picture of the control go to:
url=/library/en-
us/vbcon98/html/vbconusingdatetimepickercontrol.asp

If you do not have this OCX file you can download it from
MS. If you have the OCX file go to the VBE of Excel.
Select Tools|Additional Controls..., then select Microsoft
Date and Time Picker Control 6.0. This will add the
control to your tool box.

I hope this helps, Dennis
A while agao someone on this forum showed me how to add a

clandar to a
UserForm for entering dates.

The solution was to add Calendar Control 10.0 to the

Toolbox.

That calendar does not have, however, sufficient detail

to select Day Date,
Month and Year. It allows selection only of Month, Year

and Weekday. Am I
missing something?

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes, that looks really good. Thank you.

"Dennis" wrote in message
W,

Have you used the DTPicker1? This is included in the
MSCOMCT2.OCX file. To see a picture of the control go to:
url=/library/en-
us/vbcon98/html/vbconusingdatetimepickercontrol.asp

If you do not have this OCX file you can download it from
MS. If you have the OCX file go to the VBE of Excel.
Select Tools|Additional Controls..., then select Microsoft
Date and Time Picker Control 6.0. This will add the
control to your tool box.

I hope this helps, Dennis
A while agao someone on this forum showed me how to add a

clandar to a
UserForm for entering dates.

The solution was to add Calendar Control 10.0 to the

Toolbox.

That calendar does not have, however, sufficient detail

to select Day Date,
Month and Year. It allows selection only of Month, Year

and Weekday. Am I
missing something?

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You are welcome. Dennis
Have you used the DTPicker1? This is included in the
MSCOMCT2.OCX file. To see a picture of the control go

to:
url=/library/en-
us/vbcon98/html/vbconusingdatetimepickercontrol.asp

If you do not have this OCX file you can download it

from
MS. If you have the OCX file go to the VBE of Excel.
Select Tools|Additional Controls..., then select

Microsoft
Date and Time Picker Control 6.0. This will add the
control to your tool box.

I hope this helps, Dennis