Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to use Microsoft Calendar Control 9.0 on a Userform

I would like to create several date fields on a Userform where a user can
select the dates from a calendar (preferably a "fly out type of calendar").
I have not been able to find any documentation on this.

Can someone provide pointers, or a good link to figure this out?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Anupam,

Take a look here for some instructions.
It's for the Calendar 8.0 but it's basically the same as 9.0

http://www.microsoft.com/exceldev/articles/CalExcel.htm

John

"Anupam Sharma" wrote in message
.. .
I would like to create several date fields on a Userform where a user can
select the dates from a calendar (preferably a "fly out type of

calendar").
I have not been able to find any documentation on this.

Can someone provide pointers, or a good link to figure this out?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Anupam Sharma,

If you want a calendar with some others features, look for "Excel popup
Calendar" at this site:
http://cpap.com.br/orlando
and look for "Text Box to input dates in VBA code" too.

About how to use Microsoft Calendar Control 9.0 do this:
- Insert an Userform;
- Right click Toolbox bar
- Click on Additional Control command.
- Select Calendar Control 9.0 if it isn't select yet;
- Ok
- Drag it icon over the userform.
- Press F1 to more help about its methods, properties and events.

HTH

---

(So that you get best and rapid solution and all may benefit from the
discussion, please reply within the newsgroup, not in email)

"Anupam Sharma" escreveu na mensagem
.. .