Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calendar in UserForm

i have a sheet with accoutn head, amount, date

and in my user form combobox1 type of account and
calendar1 from date and calendar2 to date
if i select from combobox1 an item and select from date
and to date i have to get a report of transcation
pertaininig to that period only..

hope my point is clear now

Soniya

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The Data, AutoFilter and Data, Advanced Filter commands can be used to show
data rows that match criteria in place (by hiding non-matching rows of the
database). Advanced Filter can also be used to create a new list of just
the matching rows. If you are not familiar with these commands perhaps you
can experiment with them to see how they work. Then you can record a macro
as you do either type of filter to see the macro syntax. With the online
VBA Help you should be able to write a macro that creates the report you
want.

For more help with filtering you could look at the Contextures web site:

http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Soniya

It depends on which calendar you are using. But the ones I've used, dates are clicked on
(mouse, and if I remember correctly also arrow keys + spacebar click. The clicked date is
its .Value property.

--
HTH. Best wishes Harald
Excel MVP

Followup to newsgroup only please.

"soniya" wrote in message

Hi Jim,

thanks for your reply..
My question was not on taking data based on crieteria...
I know autofiltering and other stuff..
My question was only concerned about how I can put the
crieteria based on my calendat1 date and calendar2 date..
So if I use Criteria1 and Criteria2 .. it should be
calendar1 date and calendar2 date...

So my question is only that how I can pick these dates
and put as my crieteri1 and 2..

soniya

.