Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Enter date in userform using Calendar Control

I am trying to fill in a userform textbox with a date the user selects out of
a pop-up calendar. I have the pop-up calendar created using the Calendar
Control feature. Also I am able to push the date to a cell, but I would like
the date to populate in the userform as a form of feedback.

Also I need the user to enter two different dates using the pop-up calendar.

I have been trying to pass the data usign a variable, but am unable to get
that to work.

Any insight would be greately appreciated.

Scott