shelley

Default Where can I get a copy of the Microsoft calendar control?

In Excel 97 I have a calendar control. Those files with the calendar control
do not work in Excel 2003, because I don'd have the calendar control in Excel
2003. Is there some type of calendar control for Excel 2003?

Thank you.
Shelley
Dave Peterson

I think there's a link to a free calendar control at the bottom of Ron de
Bruin's page:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--

Dave Peterson
Gord Dibben

If your version of Office 2003 includes MS Access you will have the Calendar
Control file mscal.ocx

If not, download from this site

http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP