Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Referencing an Older Version of the Excel Library for Development

I have Office 2003 on my computer, but I need to convert a utility to work with an Office 2000 version of Excel

The only object libraries available to me in the Add Reference dialog in VS.NET are 11.0 and 5.0, and 5.0 is too drastically different an API to make translation worthwhile

Is there a way to add the API for Excel 2000 without actually installing Office 2000? SDK or something?