Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sharig spreadsheet with older version of MS EXCEL (2000)

Hi.
Is it possible to share documents in excel when using different versions of
MS EXCEL (for ex. MS office 2000 & 2003)?
Or there have to be set some requirerments or properties for working with
shared documents (and posibility of fusion ?)

Peter.