Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default opening files in excel 2007 from older version

When ever I open files in excel 2007 from a previous version of excel they do
not fit to a page as they did in the older version.
In the previous version I have files that fit to one page and then when I
open them in the new version, the page break view shows the proper lines
around the one page but I now have a second blank page as well instead of
only one page.
I found that if I move the page break lines and then move them back, I can
reset the page to one page again.
This will be a big pain if I have to do this every time I open a file,
convert it to the new workbook format and then fit it to the page.
DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHY THIS HAPPENS???

thanks very much
Mike