Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disable entire row delete on certain sheet

I have a sheet with names and codes of placements for work. From column(D) onward is other information. Well from the way my other sheets are set up I have got in the habit of just selecting an entire row and right click deleting it. Well on this one I can't do that, but the habit is still there and I have lost data that way. All I want is a way to disable the right click delete on this sheet alone and the best place to stick the code. Any Help??? I thank in advance

Sheets("Placements"

column(A) column(B) column(C) Column(D)..........Etc
Name SS# Code

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think this is all of them:

Behind the applicable sheet:
'--------------------------------
Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeRightClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
Application.CommandBars.FindControl(, 293).Enabled = False
End Sub

Private Sub Worksheet_Deactivate()
Application.CommandBars.FindControl(, 293).Enabled = True
End Sub
'--------------------------------

Behind ThisWorkbook:
'--------------------------------
Application.CommandBars.FindControl(, 293).Enabled = True
End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_Deactivate()

"Jason" wrote in message
I have a sheet with names and codes of placements for work. From column(D)

onward is other information. Well from the way my other sheets are set up I
have got in the habit of just selecting an entire row and right click
deleting it. Well on this one I can't do that, but the habit is still there
and I have lost data that way. All I want is a way to disable the right
click delete on this sheet alone and the best place to stick the code. Any
Help??? I thank in advance.

Sheets("Placements")

column(A) column(B) column(C) Column(D)..........Etc.
Name SS# Code

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry this took so long, but it worked and I thank you very much. Sorry about the long delay in responding

'-------------------------------
Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeRightClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel A
Boolean
Application.CommandBars.FindControl(, 293).Enabled = Fals
End Su

Private Sub Worksheet_Deactivate(
Application.CommandBars.FindControl(, 293).Enabled = Tru
End Su
'-------------------------------

Behind ThisWorkbook
Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean
Application.CommandBars.FindControl(, 293).Enabled = Tru
End Su

Private Sub Workbook_Deactivate(
Application.CommandBars.FindControl(, 293).Enabled = Tru
End Su

"Jason" wrote in messag
..