Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jason jason is offline

Default Disable entire row delete on certain sheet

Sorry this took so long, but it worked and I thank you very much. Sorry about the long delay in responding

----- Tim Zych wrote: ----

I think this is all of them

Behind the applicable sheet
'-------------------------------
Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeRightClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel A
Boolean
Application.CommandBars.FindControl(, 293).Enabled = Fals
End Su

Private Sub Worksheet_Deactivate(
Application.CommandBars.FindControl(, 293).Enabled = Tru
End Su
'-------------------------------

Behind ThisWorkbook
'-------------------------------
Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean
Application.CommandBars.FindControl(, 293).Enabled = Tru
End Su

Private Sub Workbook_Deactivate(
Application.CommandBars.FindControl(, 293).Enabled = Tru
End Su
'-------------------------------

"Jason" wrote in messag
..
I have a sheet with names and codes of placements for work. From column(D

onward is other information. Well from the way my other sheets are set up
have got in the habit of just selecting an entire row and right clic
deleting it. Well on this one I can't do that, but the habit is still ther
and I have lost data that way. All I want is a way to disable the righ
click delete on this sheet alone and the best place to stick the code. An
Help??? I thank in advance
Sheets("Placements"
column(A) column(B) column(C) Column(D)..........Etc

Name SS# Cod