Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jason jason is offline

Default Disable entire row delete on certain sheet

I have a sheet with names and codes of placements for work. From column(D) onward is other information. Well from the way my other sheets are set up I have got in the habit of just selecting an entire row and right click deleting it. Well on this one I can't do that, but the habit is still there and I have lost data that way. All I want is a way to disable the right click delete on this sheet alone and the best place to stick the code. Any Help??? I thank in advance

Sheets("Placements"

column(A) column(B) column(C) Column(D)..........Etc
Name SS# Code