Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Zych[_7_] Tim Zych[_7_] is offline

Default Disable entire row delete on certain sheet

I think this is all of them:

Behind the applicable sheet:
'--------------------------------
Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeRightClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
Application.CommandBars.FindControl(, 293).Enabled = False
End Sub

Private Sub Worksheet_Deactivate()
Application.CommandBars.FindControl(, 293).Enabled = True
End Sub
'--------------------------------

Behind ThisWorkbook:
'--------------------------------
Application.CommandBars.FindControl(, 293).Enabled = True
End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_Deactivate()
Application.CommandBars.FindControl(, 293).Enabled = True
End Sub
'--------------------------------

"Jason" wrote in message
I have a sheet with names and codes of placements for work. From column(D)

onward is other information. Well from the way my other sheets are set up I
have got in the habit of just selecting an entire row and right click
deleting it. Well on this one I can't do that, but the habit is still there
and I have lost data that way. All I want is a way to disable the right
click delete on this sheet alone and the best place to stick the code. Any
Help??? I thank in advance.

Sheets("Placements")

column(A) column(B) column(C) Column(D)..........Etc.
Name SS# Code