Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Question about pictures in excel

Is there a way to have pictures change according to what value is in
cell. So like if cell A1 = JH then picture JH would show up in cel
A4, but if cell A1=JD then picture JD would show up in cell A4?

Thanks,
TyeJa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Take a look he

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

In article ,
TyeJae wrote:

Is there a way to have pictures change according to what value is in a
cell. So like if cell A1 = JH then picture JH would show up in cell
A4, but if cell A1=JD then picture JD would show up in cell A4?

Thanks,
TyeJae

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That works very nicely for one picture. But unfortunatly I nee
different cells to do differnt pictures. I tried to mess around wit
it for a while, but I cannot figure it out. I have A1, A2, A3, A4, A5
A6, A7, A8, and A9 that have data that change in it. According t
those values I want it to pull up different pictures. I have 5
pictures total and any value could be one of those 52. Any ideas?

Thanks,
TyeJa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Still playing around with it, I am stuck

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mr. TyeJae,

If only you could select a picture displayed on your worksheet ; then,
look at the NameBox (located to the extreme left hand side of the
Formula Bar): it gives the name of the picture you have just selected.
Edit the name of the picture according to your preference.

Study the relevant thing on the web-site of McGimpsey and Associates
and there shows a very decent example of putting pictures (c/w VBA
Coding) on Excel WorkSheet.

Regards.