C A

Default Overtime Question Unlike Others (Pictures Included)

I would like to know if I can calculate regular and overtime hours, but not
just using the "anything over 40 hours a week is overtime." I've got a total
of 28.75 hours worked total, but 1 hour of that is overtime (over 8 hours in
1 day). I've included two pictures of my form, one in regular view, the
other in formula audit mode. Basically, I need for the first person's times
to say "28 + .75" and the second to say "40 + 1"

I hope this is understandable and I hope someone can help! :)

Formula Audit Mode:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...aauditmode.jpg

Regular Mode:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ar/regular.jpg