Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default What Happened to Previous Posts?

I am no longer able to see the posts from Feb 18 through
Feb 26. Anybody else having this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I cannot access them either ... also, there is something
funny about the posting. I posted something, saw it on
the list, then it disappeared. When I used search to
find it, I did find it, but the time shows as if it was
posted at 4:52 this afternoon. Now it is posted back
with the original time ...