Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Previous Posts

Hi
I have previously posted a question which was answered successfully and I
thought there was a way of viewing these posts. I have spent the last 1/2
hour looking for it. Please can you assist if I am just imagining that I
have checked my older posts before??
If there is a way please can you let me know how?? I have searched through
this forum looking for the answer as well.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you are using MS web interface..

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US

--For this question; on the right panel where you see the question
description click on the name link (enna49) which brings up your
profile.

--From the profile window hit the link 'Recent Posts by this User' to see
your posts..

--
Jacob

"enna49" wrote:

Hi
I have previously posted a question which was answered successfully and I
thought there was a way of viewing these posts. I have spent the last 1/2
hour looking for it. Please can you assist if I am just imagining that I
have checked my older posts before??
If there is a way please can you let me know how?? I have searched through
this forum looking for the answer as well.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try looking he

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...oring=d&hl=en&

Those are the Google archives of the MS web forums.

When you post a question on the MS web forum that post (usually) gets
propagated to all kinds of other forums that "mirror" the MS web forum. It's
usually easier to find your posts in Google Groups. Although, you won't be
able to reply to those posts on Google Groups unless you're a registered
member there.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP