Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I see all previous posts

HI,
Can anyone tell me how I download all previous posts and not just those
relating to recent days/weeks?
Thanks,
Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

SCRUFFY1;413454 Wrote:
HI,
Can anyone tell me how I download all previous posts and not just
those
relating to recent days/weeks?
Thanks,
Greg

HOW TO GET FURTHER HELP WITH A WORKBOOK
For further help with it why not join our forums (shown in
the link below) it's completely free, if you do join you will have the
opportunity to add attachmnets to your posts so you can add workbooks to
better illustrate your problems and get help directly with them. Also if
you do join please post in this thread (link found below) so that people
who have been following or helping with this query can continue to do
so. :)

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -

'Firefox 3.5' (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-beta.html)
really IS fast !
Pecoflyer's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=14
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=115178

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jaf jaf is offline

Hi Greg,
Change "hide read..." to "Show all messages" in the drop down, top right corner of the Windows Mail window.

You may need to reset the account.
Right click the group in the folder list.
Select properties.
Select the "local file" tab.
Click reset.

John

"SCRUFFY1" wrote in message ...
HI,
Can anyone tell me how I download all previous posts and not just those
relating to recent days/weeks?
Thanks,
Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"SCRUFFY1" wrote:
Can anyone tell me how I download all previous posts and not just those
relating to recent days/weeks?

That will depend on how you are reading newsgroups. It appears that you are
not using Outlook Express, nor the Google Groups or MS Discussion Groups web
interface.

It appears that you are using Windows Mail (6.0.6002.18005). Is that a
Vista thing?

If so, perhaps you might get help by posting to
microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail -- although you might stumble onto
someone in this forum who can help you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

It appears that you are using Windows Mail (6.0.6002.18005).
Is that a Vista thing?

Yes. In Vista, Windows Mail is the equivalent of Outlook Express.

On a side note, the web interface has been broken since at least Saturday
afternoon when I first attempted to go through it. Keep getting "Service
Temporarily Unavailable".

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP