Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default How do I see all previous posts

It appears that you are using Windows Mail (6.0.6002.18005).
Is that a Vista thing?

Yes. In Vista, Windows Mail is the equivalent of Outlook Express.

On a side note, the web interface has been broken since at least Saturday
afternoon when I first attempted to go through it. Keep getting "Service
Temporarily Unavailable".

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"JoeU2004" wrote in message
"SCRUFFY1" wrote:
Can anyone tell me how I download all previous posts and not just those
relating to recent days/weeks?

That will depend on how you are reading newsgroups. It appears that you
are not using Outlook Express, nor the Google Groups or MS Discussion
Groups web interface.

It appears that you are using Windows Mail (6.0.6002.18005). Is that a
Vista thing?

If so, perhaps you might get help by posting to
microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail -- although you might stumble onto
someone in this forum who can help you.