-   -   What Happened to Previous Posts? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/292845-what-happened-previous-posts.html)

rayd8

What Happened to Previous Posts?

I am no longer able to see the posts from Feb 18 through
Feb 26. Anybody else having this problem?

mike

What Happened to Previous Posts?

I cannot access them either ... also, there is something
funny about the posting. I posted something, saw it on
the list, then it disappeared. When I used search to
find it, I did find it, but the time shows as if it was
posted at 4:52 this afternoon. Now it is posted back
with the original time ...