Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Showing Pictures

Hey guys

I have a userform named "ProductInformation". I have a
directory located in C:\ called Product Pictures. The
address is C:\Product Pictures.

Here is what I would like if possible: Each picture in
C:\Product Pictures to be inserted in
userform "ProductInformation".

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Todd Huttenstine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I could do that manually, but I would prefer to have a
code automatically do that in that it would look in
C:\Product Pictures and for each picture in there, would
automatically put that picture in the userform. In other
words, as I add and remove pictures from C:\Product
Pictures, the pictures are added and removed from the
userform. How would I do this?

Thank you

wrote in message
Hey guys

I have a userform named "ProductInformation". I have a
directory located in C:\ called Product Pictures. The
address is C:\Product Pictures.

Here is what I would like if possible: Each picture in
C:\Product Pictures to be inserted in
userform "ProductInformation".

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Todd Huttenstine

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

John Walkenbach has sample code on building a userform dynamically

http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/userformtips.htm

look at the article on
Creating a UserForm Programmatically

in the same link, you can look at

Displaying a Chart in a UserForm

which shows how to programmatically put an image in an image control