Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Todd Huttenstine[_2_] Todd Huttenstine[_2_] is offline

Default Showing Pictures

I could do that manually, but I would prefer to have a
code automatically do that in that it would look in
C:\Product Pictures and for each picture in there, would
automatically put that picture in the userform. In other
words, as I add and remove pictures from C:\Product
Pictures, the pictures are added and removed from the
userform. How would I do this?

Thank you