Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Saving an Excel worksheet without getting the confirmation box

I am attempting to update data into a spreadsheet, which I
have declared as an object using the CreateObject()
function. The problem is that I want to write a new row of
data then save, using the existing file name i.e.
overwrite the file, but don't want to confirm this each
time.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mike, try this

Application.DisplayAlerts = False