Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default When saving, Excel prompt me for all worksheet passwords

Hello,
I have protected the 20 worksheets of a workbook with a password. When I
save the file (or Save As), it prompts 20 times for the password (Prompt
"Unprotect Worksheet").
1st case: I enter 20 times the password and close the file. When I open the
file again, the 20 worksheets are still protected but without a password.
2nd case: I click 20 times on "Cancel", it works but each time a user saves
the file, he should click 20 times on "Cancel".

How could I save the file without it asks me for the password?
Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This is not normal behaviour.

Do you have any code like BeforeSave or BeforeClose event in Thisworkbook?

BTW..........which version of Excel? I'm not conversant with the workings of
2007 version.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP