Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tzardos Tzardos is offline

Default When saving, Excel prompt me for all worksheet passwords

Hello,
I have protected the 20 worksheets of a workbook with a password. When I
save the file (or Save As), it prompts 20 times for the password (Prompt
"Unprotect Worksheet").
1st case: I enter 20 times the password and close the file. When I open the
file again, the 20 worksheets are still protected but without a password.
2nd case: I click 20 times on "Cancel", it works but each time a user saves
the file, he should click 20 times on "Cancel".

How could I save the file without it asks me for the password?
Thank you!