Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dialog Query

Hi..

What modificiations are required to the code below to allow me to enter data into the sheet whilst the dialog box remains visible. At the moment I have to close the dialog box to regain access to the sheet

Sub SHOWDIALOG1(
DialogSheets("DIALOG1").Sho
End Su

Gordon
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you show a form as Modeless, it will allow you to take focus elsewhere
without closing the form.
"gORDON" wrote in message
Hi...

What modificiations are required to the code below to allow me to enter

data into the sheet whilst the dialog box remains visible. At the moment I
have to close the dialog box to regain access to the sheet.

Sub SHOWDIALOG1()
DialogSheets("DIALOG1").Show
End Sub

Gordon

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi..

I can't find any suitable reference material that indicates how my code whould read in making the dialog box modeles

Could you help me...its driving me bonkers

Sub SHOWDIALOG1(
DialogSheets("DIALOG1").Sho
End Su

Cheer