Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dan dan is offline

Default ComboBox List Fill Range

I want to use the text string that I have in cell ag2 as
the ListFillRange in a combobox.

How would I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ComboBox1.RowSource = Range("Ag2").Value

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP
I want to use the text string that I have in cell ag2 as
the ListFillRange in a combobox.

How would I do that?
.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

I am sorry to sound stupid but I cannot enter it into the
properties box under listfillrange - is there something I
should do or must this code be entered elsewhere?

ComboBox1.RowSource = Range("Ag2").Value

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Since you said listfillrange, assume this is an activeX (control toolbox
toolbar) Combobox on a Worksheet:

Put the code in the worksheet.Activate Event

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
me.Combobox1.ListFillRange = me.Range("AG2").Value
End Sub

Right click on the sheet tab and select View Code.

In the resulting module, in the left dropdown select Worksheet and in the
Right dropdown Select Activate

Put in code like the above.

Tom Ogilvy