-   -   ComboBox List Fill Range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/284281-combobox-list-fill-range.html)

dan

ComboBox List Fill Range

I want to use the text string that I have in cell ag2 as
the ListFillRange in a combobox.

How would I do that?

patrick molloy

ComboBox List Fill Range

ComboBox1.RowSource = Range("Ag2").Value

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP
I want to use the text string that I have in cell ag2 as
the ListFillRange in a combobox.

How would I do that?
.

No Name

ComboBox List Fill Range

I am sorry to sound stupid but I cannot enter it into the
properties box under listfillrange - is there something I
should do or must this code be entered elsewhere?