Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing Customer Styles in Code

Hi,

I've just found this newsgroup and I have a problem that has me stumped. I
have taken over a really complex workbook project that contains a lot of
complex code (macros).

We have a requirement for this workbook to go to various countries and
display the dollar values in the local currency. In a couple of these
countries the values are all priced in USD, but there are specific pages
that need to be displayed in a different currency format. I have allowed
the user to choose a secondary currency type from a drop down control (which
determines which ascii code to use for the symbol) and to enter the exchange
rate in a cell underneath that. Doing the exchange calculation is no
problem, but applying the secondary currency style is a big challenge. Is
there anyway that I can change the styles on an entire worksheet from one
custom style to another? Ie. "LocalCurrency [2]" to "SecondaryCurrency". I
know how to do it for the entire workbook, but it is only specific sheets
that need to be changed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sherry

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing Custom Styles in Code

Sorry I meant custom styles, not customer styles. Any help or guidance on
this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sherry